Main Menu

A.G.A.R. #51

Started by anlauto, September 16, 2020, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A couple of months ago I posted pictures of my 50th restoration, a purple 71 Challenger....which now has clocked over 2000 miles of cruising already  :twothumbsup: , but that's another story...

Today I present number 51....An original FC7 with white interior 1971 Cuda. Original 340 4speed car, now has a stroker 340...Fitech fuel injection and aftermarket AC...

I love the white interior with that purple paint and factory tint glass. 
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Oops....almost forgot this one for Cuda Hunter... ;)

Some options were added to the car, not the tag :P
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

dodj

Not a bad looking car... :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mopar5

kdcarman

Nice, love the white interior! Seems to me I almost bought a white interior cuda  lol

Brads70

I'm one of the few that is not really a fan of purple but it looks really nice with the white!  :yes:

750-h2

That's a great looking Cuda!! :twothumbsup:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Do you ever get tired of doing something like this?  Guess not when they ALL turn out this good! :)

RUNCHARGER

My HemiCuda was those exact colours. I agree it's a nice combo.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on September 16, 2020, 06:41:18 PM
Do you ever get tired of doing something like this?  Guess not when they ALL turn out this good! :)

Honestly, I am getting pretty darn tired of purple.....give me a yellow car or something different  :drunk:

moparx5

if my purple  challenger didn't have a white roof i probably wouldn't have bought it. im more a cuda fan and that is a dam nice one !!! great work

anlauto

I like white roofs too  :drooling:

70rag383

Nice one Alan! Hey, same wheels as mine!

moparx5

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on September 17, 2020, 05:59:39 PM
Nice one Alan! Hey, same wheels as mine!

Yea I really love those rims... :drooling: The owner supplied the Nitto tires this time around, same size, but possibly a newer version, they're slightly different than yours  :dunno: I like your tread pattern better :bigthumb:

Looks like the house in the background of your picture is very similar to mine as well  ;)