Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Enjoying the sunshine...

Started by anlauto, March 29, 2020, 01:45:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

After about four months in hibernation, I thought I would roll this latest AAR out into the sunshine.... 8)

Next Thursday, April 2nd 2020 marks exactly the 50 year anniversary from when member @SYDWAZ picked is brand new AAR from St. Thomas Plymouth Chrysler  April 2nd 1970  :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

krazy931

Super clean I like it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

700 AKN

I was wondering how things were progressing with this rebuild and I see it has come to it's conclusion.
Great timing too.  I'm sure he will be very happy and ready to get out there and cruise.
It's too bad that this summer might be a "Bust" for car shows.  I'm hoping to see this car sometime this year.

larry4406

71gogreen

Mr Lee

That is a sharp lookin' car.  Looks like new again. 
Perfect for spring time.  Enjoy!
:burnout:
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

CudaHolland

JS29

:1place: That EF8 looks stunning out in the sun!  :perfect10:

anlauto

:haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl:  Thanks for all the great comments guys, went for a little drive today....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JH27N0B

That's F4 not F8 right?  I really like that color.  I've never owned a green car but someday I hope to get an F4 ride.  Nice to see one not purple, orange or red for a change!

anlauto