Main Menu

A.G.A.R. OFFICIALLY FINISHED & HEADING TO MCACN

Started by anlauto, November 07, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6Pack70

Topcat

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

GCragtop

Rich G.

👍 I'm sure it looks even better in person!

js27

Cuda Cody

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

I doubt that they came from the factory in that excellent shape.......... :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Cudajason

Quote from: Rich G. on November 08, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
👍 I'm sure it looks even better in person!

Yes it is!

I was over at the Garage Maul du Allan last week and although this car was still only half assembled it looked stunning.

Looks good all finished!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

benlavigne

Quote from: anlauto on November 07, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
Quote from: benlavigne on November 07, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
Quote from: anlauto on November 07, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

If all goes well  :fingerscrossed:  look for this car at the MCACN show in Chicago on the 17th/18th  :drinkingbud:

Beautiful car! Will you accompany it in Chicago?

Ben

Alan, with all of the purchases you make for the business, you should look into the cards that give you airmiles, aeroplan, Amex points, etc... that's how I pay for my car-show trips!

Ben

I wish....I can't afford a trip to Niagara Falls let alone Chicago  :crying:

anlauto

Alan, with all of the purchases you make for the business, you should look into the cards that give you airmiles, aeroplan, Amex points, etc... that's how I pay for my car-show trips!

Ben

Oh trust me I do....but I also have a family that wants to go on vacations too.....I easily have enough points right now to go to Chicago, but if I did...I would be Chop Suey as far as my family is concerned....

MCACN is a decent show, but with me being a "Mopar Only" kind of guy....I wouldn't even bother looking at 65% of the show....I went in 2015 and saw everything I wanted to see in about 4 hours....the rest of the weekend was just tiring walking aimlesly around .....However I did meet a lot of great people and went to Tom Lembreck's private party which was cool...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

If your points are earned from business purchases shouldn't they be spent on business trips? Just asking.  :dunno:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on November 08, 2018, 06:17:48 PM
If your points are earned from business purchases shouldn't they be spent on business trips? Just asking.  :dunno:

You have an ex-wife right ? Just asking... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

:haha:  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks Alan, I needed a good laugh this morning.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

73_Cuda_4_Me

:clapping:  Amazing job, Alan! That is a gorgeous car, and you did right by it, and did it right!  :cheers:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B