Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Reassembly Time...All done

Started by anlauto, March 09, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Brought this home today to start the reassembly process. I'll try and post daily pictures, but I have to admit, not much is going to happen right away.....Friday the kids are off school with a "PA" day and we're going to a local car show.....then, of course all next week is March Break with the wife and kids all home :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:banana:  I LOVE that color.  Looks so perfect sitting there ready to go.  Better then new!    I'll be eating a lot of popcorn in this thread!   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

HP_Cuda

Alan should be done before you reach the bottom of your popcorn tub Cody!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Roadman

Rev-It-Up

That is just gorgeous!! Wow! I look forward to the updates on this beauty!
Rev-It-Up

Brads70

jimynick

Looks good Alan! Another one of "Max-imum's" or is this the Erin boys? It'll look even better when you've worked your magic on it, I'm sure!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Timbbuc2

Thats sharp!!!!!! Ready Set Go!!!!!
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Quote from: jimynick on March 09, 2017, 05:47:08 PM
Looks good Alan! Another one of "Max-imum's" or is this the Erin boys? It'll look even better when you've worked your magic on it, I'm sure!  :bigthumb:

Max and the boys at Waterdown Collision did their magic again, this is number twenty I think... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

FOOTNOTE:

This car arrived at my shop May 10th 2016. Ten months ago. :unbelievable:
http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/71FE5RAG.html

Cuda Cody

WOW!  That's impressive timing.   :banana:  Way to go man!!!!  It didn't look to bad until you blasted it then a few spots of rust.  But overall a pretty solid project.     More popcorn for me.   ;)   :popcorn:

anlauto

I was busy doing two sunroof cars and a V code 71 Cuda at the same time last year... :drunk: otherwise it should have been done by now.

Yes it was one of the nicer ones for sure... :perfect10:

Shoooter

You are so lucky I'm not your neighbour :drooling: I would be over there all the time look at all the cool cars you build.  Even where I live if I hear a muscle car fire up I'm looking out the windows or opening the door looking

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

6bblgt

:yes: is it my monitor, or is it "tor-red"?