Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Huge shout out and thank you goes out to member @Shoooter  :worship: :drinkingbud:
Back in March he had PM'd me about a 71 Barracuda convertible for sale in my area....not having two nickels to rub together I didn't give it much thought and gave the guys number to my customer who's looking for a Cuda hardtop...
Long story short....turns out the guy has two and was willing to sell one to restore the other...My customer put him in touch with me....
It took four months, but we wrangled out a deal.

"BUILD ONE....GET ONE FORE FREE" :banana: :banana:

Yup, you read that right, I'm trading all of my labour restoring his one car, for the other car, which I intend on building for myself. :) (I get the one on the trailer)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

Alan, that great news! So now that you're a restomod expert what are your plans for your new cuda? Enquiring minds want to know. 

ZippyZoo

:woohoo:
@anlauto  Glad it worked out for you and the other guy!  Hopefully the customer car doesn't have too many "surprises"!! 
Are there more parts that aren't shown that come with "your" car or is it "what you see is what you get"??
Enjoy!!

blown motor

Good job Alan! I'm glad you got an e body again. Happy for you.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

CNUMB

Congrats!!! That looks like a win win for all!!!

ebodyproducts

Can't wait to watch the resto, on both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Quote from: ZippyZoo on July 01, 2021, 04:16:30 PM
:woohoo:
@anlauto  Glad it worked out for you and the other guy!  Hopefully the customer car doesn't have too many "surprises"!! 
Are there more parts that aren't shown that come with "your" car or is it "what you see is what you get"??
Enjoy!!
Some expensive convertible only stuff missing, but a lot of big stuff is there...this is all of it... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on July 01, 2021, 04:25:06 PM
Good job Alan! I'm glad you got an e body again. Happy for you.

Yea, it's been 11 months since I sold my last one....but this one I hope to take out driving with you guys someday...this is a long term project...
:thinking:

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on July 01, 2021, 04:14:29 PM
Alan, that great news! So now that you're a restomod expert what are your plans for your new cuda? Enquiring minds want to know.

Since I've already order my new license plates....I'll give you a hint ;) more info to follow 8)

SRT392

nice one Alan...  keep us updated on the progress

anlauto

Before @cuda hunter can ask....only one car has a fender tag...both are BH27G1B's....

cuda hunter

Thanks for posting the tag!  That was going to be the first thing I asked.
Next question, are you keeping the one with the tag? 
Or since your doing an SRT, keeping the one without the tag.
Then building the customers car with the tagged car? 

Perhaps you will find a build sheet!

Sweet cars!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Smallblock340

Nice! Congratulations! :twothumbsup:
Keep us updated on the progress!
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

FE5CUDA

And all you have to do is trade "Your" labor, boy, you really did get it for almost free.  You da man!  :ohyeah:  :haha: :rofl: :rofl: