Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

It's like a treasure hunt when you cut off the quarters... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Got this project delivered on July 1st 2021 and delivered again today Feb 1st 2022.... :banana:
Hopefully by May 1st the second one will be painted...

Unfortunately there are still plenty of things on backorder with this car including most of the white interior, and because I'm NOT getting paid to work on this car, the reassembly will take awhile. I would love to have them both finished for July 1st 2022... :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70vert

You've probably already said, but what color will yours be?

anlauto

Same as it's hood in the back ground...FJ6 Sassy Grass with white interior/top etc... :yes: It's at the body shop right now...

JS29

Did you take it to the same place that did Eric R's car.  :popcorn:

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on February 01, 2022, 02:07:55 PM
Did you take it to the same place that did Eric R's car.  :popcorn:

No, they were too busy, they're actually finishing up an FC7 1971 Challenger RT hardtop right now  :drooling: ...

..This car was painted by the same guys that did that black Challenger for me last year....It's nice having different options. :twothumbsup:

If you're following along...there's more pictures on my website http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/HEMIRAG.html

ebodyproducts

That looks really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Quote from: ebodyproducts on February 07, 2022, 02:45:22 AM
That looks really nice.

Thanks..there's always pictures of the reassembly process on my website http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/HEMIRAG.html

anlauto

With the purple car finished the guys at my body shop have started on the next convertible...This one is a resto-mod and I decided to step up the details a little bit from the black Challenger. This one will be painted FJ6 on the bottom side, so we're going to do a little bit of cleaning up of things no longer needed...

First to go are the torsion bar anchors :P   Going to do the same at the back with the leaf spring shackles  :D

BFM_Cuda

Nice detail to clean up and smooth out.

Subframe connectors next???    :pokeeye:

Brads70

Hey Alan, I'd be interested in those torsion bar anchors you cut out , if you don't have a use for them? 

anlauto

Okay, I'll see if they are still laying around

ebodyproducts

Looking good Alan. Great job!!

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Quote from: ebodyproducts on February 17, 2022, 05:18:07 PM
Looking good Alan. Great job!!

Even though it was my idea, I can't take credit for the work the body shop is doing :worship: ...From what I understand the bottom side is finished and they've started on the body work now...I'm going there tomorrow to take them more parts...Hopefully they will finish this car up ahead of schedule and move on to the next one...or two.... :D I dropped the 70 Charger resto-mod off there a couple days ago..

ebodyproducts

As a contractor, you know where to get it done right. That takes knowledge and experience as well.

E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014