Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda_mark

Are those the aluminum rallye wheels? I love those wheels. Car looks great!

anlauto

Those are one piece aluminum 17" X 9" rims from YearOne  :twothumbsup: I love them  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Quote from: anlauto on March 21, 2023, 11:32:22 AM
Those are one piece aluminum 17" X 9" rims from YearOne  :twothumbsup: I love them  :drooling:
For me, they are the only aluminum wheel that looks right on these cars.

anlauto

Not everyone's taste, I get that...but thanks to @Brads70 for finding this modern "Tuff Grip" wheel on eBay awhile back....'cause I think it looks right at home in a B Body as well  :twothumbsup: ....backed up by Dakota Digital gauges and pedals from Ma Mopar..and Cipher seats again... :inlove:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

whitsend

Good evening Alan,
I was admiring your suspension upgrades and wondering what you did front and rear for suspension. I'm working on a 71 Barracuda hardtop and want to do something similar. Thanks  :cheers:

ebodyproducts

Love the white, one just like it used to run around Clay City, KY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Quote from: whitsend on April 24, 2023, 05:22:04 PM
Good evening Alan,
I was admiring your suspension upgrades and wondering what you did front and rear for suspension. I'm working on a 71 Barracuda hardtop and want to do something similar. Thanks  :cheers:
@whitsend not sure how I missed this question, I'm very sorry.  :headbang:

Front and rear suspension is Reilly Motorsports RMS  https://www.reillymotorsports.com/

whitsend

No worries. I know you're busy and figured you 'd get to it at some point. Thanks for the reply!  :cheers: