Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on December 31, 2020, 12:32:53 PM
Quote from: soundcontrol on December 28, 2020, 04:13:47 PM
Whats holding the car at that angle?
:popcorn:

I went back and looked in the shop today and the car is back on all four wheels  :dunno:   it's magic...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

New transmission kit from Silver Sport showed up today  :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Got the floor figured out...Great instructions and a paper pattern :twothumbsup:

Alexcuda

Hey Alan, would you mind taking a measuent from the front floor pan seam to the end of the shifter tunnel, I am curious to see if what I made is similar to the sst setup in size.

anlauto

@Alexcuda do you mean from here to here ?

Alexcuda

anlauto

....YEA...IT'S GOTTA HEMI IN IT.....  8)

anlauto

No longer a "crate" Motor  :D

anlauto

YAAAAH....Instructions ! :banana:

Just like IKEA :D

70rag383

Looks sweet Alan!  How about I stop by on the weekend and we drop that hemi into my challenger!  You can use the engine from that snow blower (sitting in the corner of your garage) for your customer's restomod.  :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

BFM_Cuda

Dmod1974

You went with the Mopar Performance controls kit, huh?  Any chance you can post up some details on how the A/C compressor is wired/controlled along with the CAN Bus Interface module?   I'll be using the same on my car, and I've read the crate engine instructions, but they don't cover anything for those two pieces and must be in supplemental manuals that I can't find online.

I need to figure out how I'm integrating my new harness, Vintage A/C, and a Dakota Digital dash cluster to work with the crate engine modules.  Anything you can share about how those work and are wired up/controlled would be awesome!

anlauto

Quote from: Dmod1974 on January 08, 2021, 04:17:00 PM
You went with the Mopar Performance controls kit, huh?  Any chance you can post up some details on how the A/C compressor is wired/controlled along with the CAN Bus Interface module?   I'll be using the same on my car, and I've read the crate engine instructions, but they don't cover anything for those two pieces and must be in supplemental manuals that I can't find online.

I need to figure out how I'm integrating my new harness, Vintage A/C, and a Dakota Digital dash cluster to work with the crate engine modules.  Anything you can share about how those work and are wired up/controlled would be awesome!

I have no frickin idea...that's a bridge yet to be crossed... :headbang:  I'll keep you posted as I go....if anybody else want to lend some education, I'm certainly listening... :help:

anlauto

Quote from: 70rag383 on January 08, 2021, 02:34:02 PM
Looks sweet Alan!  How about I stop by on the weekend and we drop that hemi into my challenger!  You can use the engine from that snow blower (sitting in the corner of your garage) for your customer's restomod.  :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

We can talk about "upgrading your car" next if you like... :D