Main Menu

A.G.A.R. YEEEEE HAW !!!!!

Started by anlauto, November 10, 2021, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GCragtop

We should have a section here for other bodies as well... or what you guys think? It´s always nice to see great restorations/builds no matter which body style, I love them all.
I have also other than E´s in my shop at the moment.  :wave:

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on November 13, 2021, 05:36:37 AM
I'd like to see this thread as someday I'd like to own a B-Body? I also enjoy seeing something different. But I realize this "IS" an E body site.
That being said maybe I shouldn't post about my Javelin.... :notsure:
Quote from: GCragtop on November 13, 2021, 06:04:27 AM
We should have a section here for other bodies as well... or what you guys think? It´s always nice to see great restorations/builds no matter which body style, I love them all.
I have also other than E´s in my shop at the moment.  :wave:
I have no issue with the occasional 'other mopar' on the site - AMC is sorta related to mopar?  I like seeing the Javelin and Burdar's Dart.
But the place has to remain overwhelmingly E body...just my opinion. :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Yea...I'm all for Brads AMC, and anything Darren builds is always a pleasure to see as well... :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Scooter

Congrats and lucky you!  :clapping:

I'll never forget the orange 70 I let go when I was a foolish young man... maybe someday I'll get another.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: mccannix on November 10, 2021, 02:22:57 PM
Its likely an RT/SE judging by the dash.
I could be wrong but I always thought Charger RT had the pebble finish dash bezels while the RT/SE got the woodgrain.....unless thats been changed out.
Ouch !! on the door...is that a fix or are you going to need a replacement door

I owned two 70 R/T Chargers, ( one White with black interior & one Red  with Black) neither was an SE & both had the woodgrain dash...

anlauto

Yea, I don't know what's original on this one....I was told yesterday, the back seat and interior panels were 1968, steering wheel is 1971? ...has the wiring for the tach, but no tach in the dash, only a clock... :dunno:   A LOT can happen in 50 years....

None of it really matters for what I'm building... :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Scooter

Quote from: anlauto on November 14, 2021, 03:53:32 AM
Yea, I don't know what's original on this one....I was told yesterday, the back seat and interior panels were 1968, steering wheel is 1971? ...has the wiring for the tach, but no tach in the dash, only a clock... :dunno:   A LOT can happen in 50 years....

None of it really matters for what I'm building... :stayinlane:

Exactly.. Burger King that bad boy... "have it your way... "  :bigthumb:

anlauto

:rubeyes: General....you're falling to pieces man... :haha: :haha:

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/EW1392.html