Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GY3R/T

Quote from: anlauto on February 19, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
Quote from: GY3R/T on February 19, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
Quote from: anlauto on February 08, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
It's a REM mat and the stamps came from Sylvain Gaucher Mopar Restoration. sylvainmopar on EBay
:dunno:    No longer a registered user on E-bay.  Have to buy direct from website. :bigthumb:

@GY3R/T   :dunno: Sylvain currently has stuff on EBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/CORONET-GTX-CHARGER-DAYTONA-SUPERBIRD-HEATER-BOX-HOUSING-STAMP-2936680-1-2837500/202229704696?hash=item2f15d467f8:g:rkgAAOSw9V1agy82&vxp=mtr

:dunno:        I guess he has started over on ebay under a different name. Used to be CUDA71_SG.    :alan2cents:   

340challconvert

Speaking of red paint on the rear drums; my original drums had the remnants of the red paint from what looks like only the center section of the drum. Was this correct?
My original (1st pic) and samples I picked up for reference show the red paint in the outer circumference of the drum.
I also have remnants of yellow paint in the center alcove of the axle. 

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

Looks good: Yes the red and yellow came from Ma Mopar.
Sheldon

anlauto

Last month I got the number's matching 383 back from Dave Dudek (nice pair of 440's as well) ....no telling what secrets lie within.... :vipermanhiding:

Got it all detailed out, fully assembled and even worked on a Saturday to get it installed.....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Ah that looks great. I love the contrast of all the different finishes under the hood of a restored car.
Sheldon

anlauto

Factory V6B coded car..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

I love it. I screwed up not buying an R/T Hardtop with that combo a few years ago.
Sheldon

xx88man

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 05, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
I love it. I screwed up not buying an R/T Hardtop with that combo a few years ago.

Ya that's the one I bought. Is this car coded for blue stripes @anlauto  ?
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Quote from: xx88man on August 05, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 05, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Ya that's the one I bought. Is this car coded for blue stripes @anlauto  ?

YES, documented with an original broadcast sheet and fender tag. Everything you see on the car is original.

nsmall

:1place: Looking sharp.  Great work, again and again and again and again.  Just like the energizer bunny.

xx88man

Geez I love that blue stripes on B7 paint. I would want to buy back my old cars if I ever won the lottery!  Never should have sold them but life happens  :headbang:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Me too: I know where they all are and would buy back about 5 of them.
Sheldon

anlauto

Just took these without the sun blaring in the shop...

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JH27N0B

Sure is purty!
If I could never own another car except a Challenger convertible, I wouldn't complain.