Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

EB3-GranCoupe

Very Nice Alan.  I'm always a big fan of EB7 & EB3 cars! :slapme5:

nsmall

How does Alan make it look so easy?  Another vote for Alan to have his own show. Does he ever sleep?  I honestly wonder.

Cuda Cody

I'm really looking forward to meeting Alan in person this year.  I've learned so much from him and it will be great to shake hid hand and thank him.   :handshake:  One of the good guys in our hobby!

Desmond

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 20, 2017, 09:17:45 PM
I'm really looking forward to meeting Alan in person this year.  I've learned so much from him and it will be great to shake hid hand and thank him.   :handshake:  One of the good guys in our hobby!

:iagree: Happy to call him a friend. If you think WHAT he does is impressive, you'd be even more impressed when you saw WHERE he does it.

blown motor

Totally agree with that. This guy is the king of a low overhead business.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

"low overhead".....I'm not getting any head  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

As I work on the red car, my metal guy Keith is hard at work on this convertible. We're reaching the end soon on this one.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

soundcontrol

I'm interested in that frame table, I can see 8 points that it connects to the car, is there 2 more up front? Any pictures of the whole thing? Is it welded to the middle points and adjustable front and rear?

anlauto

Sorry, I don't have any other pictures. There are points up front and they are adjustable, and welded to the car. :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

Great metal work!   :yes:  Looking like it's getting super close to finished with that step.   :banana:

usraptor

Outstanding job.  Looking forward to seeing the finished product!   :popcorn:

anlauto

Quote from: usraptor on March 14, 2017, 08:33:54 AM
Outstanding job.  Looking forward to seeing the finished product!   :popcorn:

Should be in final paint by June maybe July.... :fingerscrossed:

ec_co

I bet he could just about do an e-body blind at this point. looking forward to the progress reports on this one too
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

In one picture you can see stacks of notes and templates he makes just for E Bodies.....he knows them inside and out literally :worship: