Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on March 15, 2017, 04:39:57 AM
In one picture you can see stacks of notes and templates he makes just for E Bodies.....he knows them inside and out literally

That is amazing!  What a talent!   :bravo:

RUNCHARGER

That's got to be a good relationship. There is a lot of time spent on doing something the first time. You know every minute he spends on an E-body is all out production.
Sheldon

blown motor

That's why Alan can put a car together so fast. No time spent figuring it out, just all out production.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Exactly: I can't think of better value than getting Alan to bolt your E-body together if you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Very true!  He is a rare "value" in a hobby that can get expensive fast. 

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 15, 2017, 08:54:09 AM
Exactly: I can't think of better value than getting Alan to bolt your E-body together if you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself.

anlauto

..it's all just a Jedi mind trick :alan2cents: :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Wearing an apron... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 16, 2017, 02:51:58 PM
That's a nice frame table!

It's seen many of E Bodies :worship:
Such a simple design as well.

anlauto

This one is off to the body shop on Tuesday....

JH27N0B

B7 is an interesting color.  I've only seen one Challenger convertible in that hue, at a Mecum auction almost 10 years ago. U code with white top and interior.  I fell in love but too rich for my blood.  :stop:

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on April 22, 2017, 05:50:02 PM
B7 is an interesting color.  I've only seen one Challenger convertible in that hue, at a Mecum auction almost 10 years ago. U code with white top and interior.  I fell in love but too rich for my blood.  :stop:

Yea...that one has been around awhile.... :drooling:
The one I'm doing is B5 interior and a V6B blue side stripe... :drooling: :drooling:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I think those stripes will make this car stand out.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

:banana:  It's looking great!!!!  Can't wait to see this one all done.   :bigmoney:

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 22, 2017, 11:27:00 PM
:banana:  It's looking great!!!!  Can't wait to see this one all done.   :bigmoney:

Will be done this Fall....I'm averaging about 12 months per car 2-3 cars per year...