Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on June 30, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
Yes...it's his car...he comes on here to spy on me :vipermanhiding:  :haha:

So, what you are saying, the more you post here, the more the project is at a stand still.  :canada:  :haha: :rofl:

Cudajason

Wow that was hiding a lot! 

Honestly though, I clicked on this link because I thought Allan was going to reveal something about himself...

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cudajason on June 30, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Honestly though, I clicked on this link because I thought Allan was going to reveal something about himself...

Jason

What, you expecting Alan to come out of the garage?..... :rofl:

soundcontrol

Damn thats a nice car! And it's gonna be better than new when done. A black Cuda is on my wishlist.

Cudajason

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 30, 2017, 12:05:22 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on June 30, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Jason

What, you expecting Alan to come out of the garage?..... :rofl:

Ummm...no.  Not that I would have a problem with that! 

More like expecting a him to show off his actual garage.  I have seen his working space and always thought he had something bigger hidden away!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

kdcarman

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on June 30, 2017, 11:45:28 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 30, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
Yes...it's his car...he comes on here to spy on me :vipermanhiding:  :haha:

So, what you are saying, the more you post here, the more the project is at a stand still.  :canada:  :haha: :rofl:

Right, Alan would have my car done a month sooner if he spent less time on his computer.   :wave:

Really I am looking forward to having Alan complete the car.  My dream car was to have a special black Cuda.  If I had not met Alan, I would have just driven the car as is.  It was older paint job - done in approx the year 2000.  Did not look bad at all.  BUt when Alan is done I will have a new car.     

anlauto

Finally some wheels I like  :drooling: Going to totally change the look of the car.....thankfully  :clapping:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Correct "E"'s too.....Not "F"'s like everybody else :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Nothing beats the look of Polyglas on an E-Body.   :alan2cents:

Shoooter

How much did those cost?  That car was hiding a lot, no problem for a guy like you!

anlauto

Wheels weren't cheap especially shipping to Canada. I bought everything through Summit Racing. Tires alone are $369 USD plus shipping, exchange, etc... each :bigmoney:  Well worth every penny. :alan2cents:

76orangewagon

Quote from: anlauto on July 05, 2017, 06:49:56 PM
Correct "E"'s too.....Not "F"'s like everybody else :console:

OMG... Who would put "F's" on anything  other than a Hemi car !!!
Oh wait ....crap.

anlauto

I would guess people who really don't give a rats patooty :banana:

jimynick

OR, those who think $2160.00 Cnd for four spindly, retro tires (before shipping but including taxes) is truly too much to pay for that particular rat's patooty! And, God forbid they get driven on or bumped into a curb or hammered in a burnout! Not my cup of tea, although at those prices, it could be a cup of 20 year old single malt! Maybe that's what happens before those lads go for those tires. LOL  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"