Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Some times I just can't help myself.....

From this......
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

...to this.... :o

About 30 hours to disassemble carefully, 8 hours to strip doors, strip motor/transmission assembly and another 10 hours scraping undercoating and stripping out the old seam sealer... :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Uh: It looked better before you laid your hands on it this time Alan.
Sheldon

anlauto

Cuda Cody

He's done so many now... he's starting to restore them in reverse.  :o  lol  Sometimes cars that look nice are still in need of some love.  Looking forward to seeing this one come back stronger then before.   :burnout:

anlauto

Cuda Cody

Glad to see someone take the time to repair a car right.  Even if it looked so good at the start, it's now going to be done right.  :banana:

anlauto

Yea it's amazing what you find when you take a "shiny" car apart... :takealook:

A.Gramz

I'm interested in seeing what a car that looked pretty good looks like after blasting. 

anlauto

Well I'm three weeks in.....Here's what you find when you take a beautiful car down past the underwear....

anlauto

Trunk floor and extensions are toast...we knew that.....found lots of pin holes in the front floor, expected that.....Found patches behind the rear wheels, but nothing but swiss cheese in front... :bye:

Cuda Cody

:unbelievable:  Wow, that's a lot of plastic to fill in all the holes.  Bet the owner is super happy his having you do this now.

Any idea who did the last restoration / paint job?

A.Gramz

Wow that's crazy what some lipstick can hide

RUNCHARGER

That's why I don't buy done cars.
Sheldon

packnsix

It's always amazing how much paint can hide