Main Menu

Brad Makes it in Mopar Action magazine

Started by AARuFAST, October 15, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

AARuFAST

Congratulations Brad very nice article in Mopar Action magazine. Great pictures.

Brads70

Thanks, I'll have to find it on the newsstands.

Cuda Cody

AARuFAST

Dam!  Brad they didn't send you a magazine. Call them up and ask for 10 copies.  :wrenching:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

Quote from: AARuFAST on October 15, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
Dam!  Brad they didn't send you a magazine. Call them up and ask for 10 copies.  :wrenching:

They probably only sell 20 copies, so I doubt they'll give away 10 to Brad....Maybe they'll be giving them away at Carlisle next Summer.. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

0-100MPH in 1.1! Wow, Brad's been holding out on some of the mods!
Sheldon

IRON MAN

Searched the magazine stand at Barnes & Noble today, for December issue of  Mopar Action. Then went to the Customer Service desk. Lady looked on the computer and said, Mopar Action came in today. We only received three copies. They were on a cart in a nearby aisle.  She asked do you want all three?  Replied, that wouldn't be fair  to other Mopar enthusiasts. Plus, Brad is not that famous yet.  :rofl:

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 15, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
0-100MPH in 1.1! Wow, Brad's been holding out on some of the mods!

:notsure:  I haven't even seen a copy yet? Nope it's not that fast!  :haha: Sounds like some creative writing going on?

Chryco Psycho

They mistook 0-100  in 1.1 seconds  for 1.1G capable

750-h2

Brads70

Just got a copy. Gotta admit it's pretty cool seeing your car in print! :lookatthat:
I didn't see the "0-100MPH in 1.1" comment though?
but they did get the tire size wrong fronts are 315/30/18
I wish I had at least shook off the floor mats though... :-[
I also see my buggy in the next page on Carlisle show picture titled " Fairground Frolics"
Nice to see they did put in a plug for this site!  :bradsthumb: