Started by Claudia, June 21, 2017, 07:30:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

Claudia

Cuda Cody

Is that your car?   :inlove:  Love me some EV2!!!!!   :lookatthat:

Claudia

Cody, yes this is my car. 
I also loved the EV2 at first but after staring at it for three years now . . . maybe not so much for me anymore.

Claudia

Cuda Cody

71 EV2 Cuda will always be one of my favorites. 

Quote from: Claudia on June 21, 2017, 08:45:27 AM
Cody, yes this is my car. 
I also loved the EV2 at first but after staring at it for three years now . . . maybe not so much for me anymore.

Claudia

Cuda Cody

What's the next step in your restoration?   Normally getting through paint is the hardest part for people.  It's all downhill from there.

Claudia

Cuda Cody

You changed it to blue?  Blue is a good color too  Was it originally EV2?

Claudia

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 21, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
What's the next step in your restoration?   Normally getting through paint is the hardest part for people.  It's all downhill from there.

I am already through the paint process thankfully!  I will add additional pictures.  Just thought this was a good place to track my build.  I already have the engine in and the exterior almost complete.  Just now starting the interior!

Claudia

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 21, 2017, 09:22:44 AM
You changed it to blue?  Blue is a good color too  Was it originally EV2?

Cody, yes I changed it to blue even though it was an original EV2 car.

Claudia

Claudia

Cuda Cody

When I'm at the point you are in a restoration I get real excited.   :banana:  Paint's done and pretty much just interior left to do.  The blue turned out awesome!  Not sure I could change an EV2 to B5 blue, but it's really hard to beat either of those colors.  Maybe FC7 would beat them, but any of those colors are the tops in my book.

Thanks for sharing photos.    :veryexcited: