Main Menu

Finally some pics of the 71

Started by Ric, May 28, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Looking great
I love the elastomeric bumpers on Cudas , they fit to the body so much better  :alan2cents:

Ric

So what is on the broadcast sheet ? Is this an original six pack car with orange interior ? :)
Yes Allen this is an original 6-pak , auto ,shaker with 4.10 super trac pack.. :waving:

Ric

here is the fender tag, every thing from the broad cast sheet is on here, yes I have the sheet, older pic... screws are correct now and now painted.

anlauto

WOW :banana: very cool car...I've been reading all along, but never realized it was an original car you were restoring, I just thought you were building your, and my, dream car.... :twothumbsup:  That thing is sweet... :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
WOW :banana: very cool car...I've been reading all along, but never realized it was an original car you were restoring, I just thought you were building your, and my, dream car.... :twothumbsup:  That thing is sweet... :drooling:

Did you add the power windows?

Ric

Did you add the power windows?
[/quote]
Yes and no, when I purchase the car the past owner went to alot of trouble to make it electric windows, factory harnesses and all, so I left it that way, just like the dash, weird combo, it's not a rally dash car... automatic trans ordered with the trac pac...here are some pics I have when I got it.... it was horrible...

Morty426

Glad to see the interior going back to the right color

Ric

coming home this weekend....

Cuda Cody

Morty426

RUNCHARGER

Yup: Orange, torkthrusts, multicarbs. Nothing to not like!
Sheldon

screamindriver

Very nice Ric !!!Great job on bringing that one back to it's former glory... Hard to believe someone would change the original color and interior ...I can't wait to see it in person... :1place:

Chryco Psycho

Ric

Its home....

Cuda Cody