Main Menu

I finally got out to the garage! KUDO'S to GLEN RAY - WAITING TO FILL!!!!!

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, May 06, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

I wouldn't add anything to it. A lot of engineering has went into those fluids. I would change it in a year though. These cars need more maintenance than a daily just from the fact they sit a lot more than a daily does.
Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

Sheldon , I do agree.. I won't bore you with the story but she hasn't done 500 miles in the last 2 years...  :bricks:

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Oh, you'll take care of that when you get her going this year.
Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

It's a bird..... It's a plane... It's a fire pit...... Nope!  It's my radiator boxed up! Shipping out to Glen Ray today!   

JS29

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on June 04, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
It's a bird..... It's a plane... It's a fire pit...... Nope!  It's my radiator boxed up! Shipping out to Glen Ray today!
You wont be disappointed!!!!!!!   :twothumbsup: 

BIGSHCLUNK

Talked to Bob at Glen Ray. He told me he does the recores in batches (basically). Starts with easier ones first. I'm first in line!!!!  :banana:

BIGSHCLUNK

While I'm waiting time for a fan upgrade!

BIGSHCLUNK

Assembly was quick and easy!

ROSEVILLE had these parts to my shop in 2 days!  :veryexcited: 

For best pricing make sure you talk with DAVE....  :bricks:

BIGSHCLUNK

I had it installed in a flash.... and I didn't move the belt!!  :cooldance:

Chryco Psycho

BIGSHCLUNK

Bob from Glen-Ray hust called! My fresh 3 core is on the way!!!  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping: :wrenching:

RUNCHARGER

Terrific news, it's going to look great in there.
Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

Rad is here !!!! :banana:  :wrenching:

That box is heavy !   I should have it in on Monday  :bradsthumb:

BIGSHCLUNK

I got the rad in the car last night! Remounted my overflow tank with the custom fabbed  ::) mount bracket. The shroud will go back on today, then it's back to the HEMI , getting those oil leaks taken care of.

I will say Kudo's to GLEN-RAY !!!!   :clapping:  :worship:  :cheers:  Bob did a really nice job on the rad.  He even sent new bolts and hose clamps.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon