Main Menu

My AAR project

Started by 6Pack70, November 06, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6Pack70

Hi everyone,  many of you have already seen some of my pics I previously posted in different areas on here but I figured I would just add my progress pics in this section to make it easier.   Building as a very clean driver/local show type AAR.  I really enjoy driving these cars and this one will bring back a ton of memories for me.  It's  an FE5 Rallye Red AAR, 4 spd, 391 car.

6Pack70

My friend Tony glass beaded the entire inner and outer unibody structure and him and his son Nick epoxy primed everything for me.  Awesome job!    :worship:
Made a great foundation to start metal work on. 

6Pack70

Metal work with a good friend and a very patient man. Taught me a ton about replacing metal.

6Pack70

Few more

6Pack70

More and some paint work.  Resto Rick's Dip Primer kit and PPG single stage enamel.

Chryco Psycho

larry4406

anlauto

Looks fantastic, you're definitely doing it the right way  :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6Pack70

Thanks guys.... much appreciated.   Also, thank you  Mike Ross for all your tech help.   Things are very tricky during the paint and body stages and Mike has been a great help in keeping me from making more than a few errors now that will cost me later.    Thanks man  :ohyeah:

6Pack70

Few more pics before I have to go back to work. Lol

6Pack70

More

6Pack70

Off to my buddy Tony's shop for final straightening and paintwork.  I'll post up my suspension pics tomorrow  :)

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6Pack70 on November 06, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Wish I could figure out how to turn my photos... grrr. Lol

I gave up... I click the "notify Moderator" button in the lower right corner & ask Cody to fix it for me.. It's not like he's busy or anything... :vipermanhiding:

anlauto

Quote from: 6Pack70 on November 06, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
Wish I could figure out how to turn my photos... grrr. Lol

The other day I had the same issue...while on my computer I would edit the photo, turn it where I wanted it, THEN crop it slightly as well, before saving...I found that worked ...for me anyways  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6Pack70

I'm gonna try that for sure.  Here's a few more I missed when posting the others.