Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Pixie_Duster

So, here we are!

We have gotten the Pixie moved to the house. She had her first bath since before we bought her over 12 years ago. We had started the paint process years ago, and she was dirty from just sitting and waiting all that time. Dust, dirt, and grime building up on her.

We loaded her up on Saturday morning. Had perfect weather for the drive! We drove all the way home. She got unloaded on Sunday and had another perfect sunny day for cleaning her!

We are getting ready for hopefully a PAINT JOB this week and it is all down hill from there!!

COUNTDOWN TO CARLISLE: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/carlisle-chrysler-nationals-countdown-clock

(Sorry about the crick you're about to get in your neck from looking at these pictures sideways! I can't get them to format correctly!!)  :thinking:

Cuda Cody

Great photo!!!   :clapping:  Super exciting time for you (and us) to get to see that cool car come back to life.  Getting her in paint will be a fantastic feeling.  Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos along the way.   :popcorn:

I turned the photos for you.  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

Is the plan to have it ready for Carlisle?   :please:  It would be sooooo cool to see it there!

Pixie_Duster

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 04:02:43 PM
Great photo!!!   :clapping:  Super exciting time for you (and us) to get to see that cool car come back to life.  Getting her in paint will be a fantastic feeling.  Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos along the way.   :popcorn:

I turned the photos for you.  :bradsthumb:

:worship: THANK YOU!!! You da best!!! Saved a lot of us from chiropractic adjustments tomorrow!!  :haha: :rofl:

Roadman

She will be Pink  ??                 

Pixie_Duster

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
Is the plan to have it ready for Carlisle?   :please:  It would be sooooo cool to see it there!

Cat's outta the bag now.... WE ARE GOING TO BE READY FOR CARLISLE!!!  :fingerscrossed:

It's been 10 years since this photo was taken, and that is quite long enough!! We have decided: 2017 IS THE YEAR OF THE PIXIE DUSTER!!!!

Pixie_Duster

Quote from: Roadman on February 28, 2017, 04:11:04 PM
                   She will be Pink  ??                 

She will be PINK!  :woohoo: :inlove:

Cuda Cody

This is wonderful news!!!!   :clapping:   Carlisle 2017 just keeps getting better and better!!!!

Updated the photo for you.  :bigthumb:

Roadman

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on February 28, 2017, 04:14:11 PM
Quote from: Roadman on February 28, 2017, 04:11:04 PM
                   She will be Pink  ??                 

She will be PINK!  :woohoo: :inlove:

Oh Yea.     :veryexcited:     :cooldance:          :bravo:

Chryco Psycho

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

HP_Cuda

:twothumbsup:

Should be epic, will Pixie be sporting a 440?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: HP_Cuda on February 28, 2017, 04:45:07 PM
:twothumbsup:

Should be epic, will Pixie be sporting a 440?

No...the Duster will be sporting her numbers matching 318! But...we are giving her a set of electric cut outs to make her sound a little cooler.  :haha:
Rev-It-Up

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Spikedog08

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 28, 2017, 04:29:17 PM
This will happen  :woohoo: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :thinking: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Do I smell a US visit for Neil? 

Pixie, I am very excited for you and can't wait to see you in Carlisle!  I'm sure everyone here will be more than helpful with whatever it is you need!  Looking forward to the build myself!  Take lots of pictures! 

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!