Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Pixie_Duster

Pixie has been out and about a few times since Carlisle. My boyfriend came to visit for several weeks and we took her to a drive-in movie in Atlanta. It was nice and felt like she belonged there!  :bigthumb: 

I've been to London since, and just got back this week. Rev and Xegnome have taken her out a few times and she runs like a champ. Hopefully in the winter she will still act right and can take her to a few more drive in movies and car shows.  :banana: :banana: :banana:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

I am glad She is still running well !!
Sounds like you have had a busy / fun summer !!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on October 20, 2017, 05:25:50 AM
Pixie has been out and about a few times since Carlisle. My boyfriend came to visit for several weeks and we took her to a drive-in movie in Atlanta. It was nice and felt like she belonged there!  :bigthumb: 

I've been to London since, and just got back this week. Rev and Xegnome have taken her out a few times and she runs like a champ. Hopefully in the winter she will still act right and can take her to a few more drive in movies and car shows.  :banana: :banana: :banana:

We want video!!!!   :banana: :takepicture: 8)

Roadman

Quote from: 303 Mopar on October 20, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
Quote from: Pixie_Duster on October 20, 2017, 05:25:50 AM

We want video!!!!   :banana: :takepicture: 8)

Yea, what he said.    :iagree:    :banana: :banana: :banana:  :rebelflag"