Main Menu

What are your friends working on

Started by blown motor, December 24, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

This thread is to share pictures of the projects your friends are working on. I'm sure there's lots out there.

This is a 37 Chev
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

redgum78

Good idea for a topic Blown Motor!

My Dad's and my Rat drag project;

It's an Australian VC Valiant. Originally had a 225 slant 6. We are fitting a 245 Hemi 6, eventually going to have a turbo.

Chryco Psycho

:wave:
You already know this  :headbang:

Brads70

My buddy Mike has been working on this 68 R/T for a year or so now? It's ready for paint but he seems to have taken a break on it and so it sits...  :('

Before and after pictures.... I sure enjoyed working on it. Learned a lot too! All original , numbers car with 68k on it.

Rdchallenger

I wish that my friends were car people like me.

Brads70

Also helped Mike install his Hemi and Dana 60 in his Cuda.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudakiller70

Everyone here is your friend :grouphug: OK well most of them anyway, well some for sure :thinking: maybe if you started shipping parts :bigthumb:

xx88man

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on December 24, 2018, 07:36:09 PM
Everyone here is your friend :grouphug: OK well most of them anyway, well some for sure :thinking: maybe if you started shipping parts :bigthumb:

:rofl:
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

RusTy/SE

Funny timing on this thread. I met a longtime friend a couple of days ago who is slowly building a late 70s Dodge Tradesman van into recreation of one similar which he used to drive when we hung out on the highway.

Back then he had a short wheelbase model that was all black, no windows other than the front windshield and doors, with a Dark Side of The Moon paint scheme. Not a car but still a Mopar :wrenching:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

superdave

'68 just picked up out of Orlando,  it doesn't need much. Just a couple of interrior items. He also has a '67 Chevelle with a 396 in process. I'm not a Chevy guy at all but appreciate all the old metal to some extent. :banana: 8)

Chryco Psycho

Those Short nose vans were so cool , I always wanted one but never had the $$ & room for one !
My friend had a short wheel base Black panel street van also , But he had a 440+6 4 spd pistol grip & Dana 60 drivetrain  :woohoo:

YellowThumper

One friend who used to have a factory 74-360 Dart.
One who got me into Mopar world.
That is gone due to very poor life (that almost ended) choices.
Now clean with a new liver  :thinking: still has some itching to tinker. It is a turbo.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.