Main Menu

1970 Challenger Convertible U code

Started by Crocha617, June 03, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

The new upper cowl and all of the floors are now done. I'll be working on the wheel houses and quarters next. I need to get some better pictures. I spent most of the summer/fall very busy at work so I didn't make much progress.

Crocha617

Here's some current photos I just took.

Roadman

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Crocha617

Thanks it's been stalled all summer between crazy hours at work and driving around my latest purchase.

Spikedog08

If that is your latest purchase . . WOW!   :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :clapping:  Awesome!

Can I borrow it? 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Finoke

Tunis

Great work! :) Blasting is really hard work. Keep them photos coming!

Chryco Psycho

I would be out driving that Cuda also !!  :cooldance:

RV2

It's great seeing progress on this car, did you buy it from Eddie from Ace radiator?

Crocha617

Quote from: RV2 on November 28, 2017, 03:58:25 PM
It's great seeing progress on this car, did you buy it from Eddie from Ace radiator?
No I got it down on the CT/NY border. I think his name was John.

RV2

Oh ok, my friend sold a car that looked just like that about 28 years ago to a guy named Mike

Crocha617

Actually it is the same car. Guys name was Mike M. I just looked it up.

RV2

That's great, on a side note and a cool story, I was 13 years old in 1983 and I found that car outside of a body shop in Brooklyn NY, at that time it was all green, the interior was removed but thrown back in the car and I can't remember if it had an engine.
It was covered in body dust and the shop wanted nothing to do with the car.
It still had its original rallye hood and I pulled one of the 440 magnum emblems off which I still have today.
My buddy ended up with the car and it exchanged hands a few times.
I always wondered what happened to it.
Good luck with it.