Main Menu

71 B5 Cuda 340 4 speed

Started by Shane Kelley, May 04, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shane Kelley

Car is getting close to completion. So I will start adding early pics and then try and get to the current progress.

anlauto

I'm guess your friends and family thought you were nuts for taking that car apart ?  :o Looks pretty decent as you bought it :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

It did look good. I totally understand though.
Sheldon

Shane Kelley

Yes. Everyone gave me so much crap over this. They couldn't see what I was seeing. It had to come apart to be built up correctly. This thing had so many water leaks when you got it wet. I look at it as saving the car.

Shane Kelley

continued

Shane Kelley

more pics

fc7cuda

Shane Kelley

So the car was wrecked pretty good in the front. Fenders were really jacked up in the headlight bucket area. I tried Goodmark fenders. Hated them. Did the AMD ones. Better but still didn't cut to my satisfaction. So I went a found a set of originals in great shape that wasn't for sale. Piled some nice parts and my old fenders in the truck and flashed a stack of cash and git it done. Actual cost ended up being about 4k for the pair. Rear got AMD quarters, filler panel and deck lid.  NOS rear body panel.

Shane Kelley

more pics

Shane Kelley

continued

Cuda Cody

Very impressive!!!!!   :inlove:  Love that color.   :popcorn:

Shane Kelley

My custom trunk evacuation system. Works great!

anlauto

Pretty impressive paint work :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

continued

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/