Main Menu

'73 Cuda Kat

Started by 303 Mopar, July 14, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

Gerald does some awesome work, looking forward to seeing another Cuda completed, and those seats are well traveled hahaha but u guys got them delivered by a much better looking delivery girl than I did! Hahaha
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

JS29

Hay 303mopar did that modern challenger have New York paperwork by any chance?

303 Mopar

Quote from: JS29 on July 17, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Michigan

JS29

Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 17, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
Quote from: JS29 on July 17, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Michigan
A few years ago I haled in A red challenger that looked just like that!!! low mileage and all.  :crying:  :bye: Insurance company took it away.

303 Mopar

Christmas in July at the shop!

303 Mopar

Some progress on the back panel removal and installing the new AMD panels.

Cuda Cody

I love metal work.  It's the most impressive time to see the car start to come back to life.   :clapping:  Keep up the good work.

Chryco Psycho

Great to see some progress  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

I always enjoyed stitching them back together as well. Nice bodyline on that new quarter. I haven't done metal work since the nice new AMD stuff came out.
Sheldon

MoparDave

Gerald actually got the LAST fender AMD had for this car. Ted sold them out at Carlisle and there are none to be had for another 4 months.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparDave on July 28, 2017, 02:13:54 PM
Gerald actually got the LAST fender AMD had for this car. Ted sold them out at Carlisle and there are none to be had for another 4 months.

That's his good clean livin'!   :andyangel:

Chryco Psycho

I am glad Gerald got it  ... it would suck to be waiting for 4 months !

303 Mopar

More progress as the body is starting to come together. And yes, it was that bad.

We also added the US car tool rad support, and ended up just cutting off the old one. The last pic is the US car tool subframe connector to show you how bad the gaps are and the work it will require to grind down so it fits.

Cuda Cody

Coming along nicely.   :bravo:

Cuda70-74

The project is coming along good. Got a question for u how bad was the rust in the lower front section of the driver side outer wheel well? I need to make a patch panel but if someone has a decent  front lower section outer well wheel I'll take it.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger