Main Menu

'73 Cuda Kat

Started by 303 Mopar, July 14, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Looking great , Glad Gerald is making time to work on this !

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on August 18, 2017, 02:49:59 PM
The project is coming along good. Got a question for u how bad was the rust in the lower front section of the driver side outer wheel well? I need to make a patch panel but if someone has a decent  front lower section outer well wheel I'll take it.

The rust was not bad up front, mostly in back. 

Cuda70-74

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 18, 2017, 10:02:35 PM
The project is coming along good. Got a question for u how bad was the rust in the lower front section of the driver side outer wheel well? I need to make a patch panel but if someone has a decent  front lower section outer well wheel I'll take it.

Could u do me a favor and cut the front section off the outer wheel well on the driver side. I'll pay
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on August 19, 2017, 12:07:29 AM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 18, 2017, 10:02:35 PM

Could u do me a favor and cut the front section off the outer wheel well on the driver side. I'll pay

PM me your number so we can chat.

303 Mopar

Update on more progress, work on the doors, and oh by the way the body shop owner is selling his dragster.    :burnout:

Cuda Cody

Seeing an E-Body on a rotisserie really gets my heart pumping.   :inlove:  It's like the start of a great new relationship.  You are both going to learn a lot about each other and spend a lot of time together.... and in the end it will be something beautiful.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 30, 2017, 01:22:42 PM
Seeing an E-Body on a rotisserie really gets my heart pumping.   :inlove:  It's like the start of a great new relationship.  You are both going to learn a lot about each other and spend a lot of time together.... and in the end it will be something beautiful.

These projects are sure addicting @Cuda Cody.  In the end it will look like this....

Chryco Psycho

I cannot wait to see this completed it will be awesome
Let me know if Gerald needs help with anything , glad to help out  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

That will look great in those colours.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Body is coming along nicely with the doors, engine bay and quarters now done too.  I'm trying to talk @CudaKat into having the whole car painted now instead of just the engine bay.  However, he just "sh*t the bed" when he placed his order for all of the interior from @MoparDave.  Just FYI, Dave just made his monthly AND quarterly quota.   :takemymoney:

MoparDave

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 28, 2017, 11:51:32 AM
Body is coming along nicely with the doors, engine bay and quarters now done too.  I'm trying to talk @CudaKat into having the whole car painted now instead of just the engine bay.  However, he just "sh*t the bed" when he placed his order for all of the interior from @MoparDave.  Just FYI, Dave just made his monthly AND quarterly quota.   :takemymoney:

"Sheet the Bed"   :rofl: As I explained that the parts add up quick when you need all of the little things that you don't have. Just over 100 parts he has coming.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Cuda Cody

Going to be a beast when it's done!   :banana:

Brads70

Looks like a fun build!  :bradsthumb:

Chryco Psycho

I too would paint the whole body while it is apart evenif it takes longer to get it done , you will not have overspray on anything if it is done now

303 Mopar

Getting close to time for paint!