Main Menu

AAR is complete

Started by Aar1064, September 21, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Aar1064

......well almost. Still need to attach the front license plate bracket. 4 yrs. 8 months and had a ball.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

71GranCoupe

Nice !!!! And congratulations on the build. Hopefully you can take her out on some road trips before the weather turns.   :cheers:

Cuda Cody

Looks fantastic!!!   :perfect10:  Congratulations.    :congrats:

Mickm

:banana:Congrats on getting her done..... now go and have some fun!!!! :banana:

Cheers!
Mickm

Cudakiller70

Sweet ride!  :perfect10: Now the real fun begins  :stayinlane: Good that you stayed with it and finished.  :bravo: Congrats
Like the matching truck :bigthumb: 8)

nsmall

Beautiful.  Now how about some more pictures?

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

FlatlandTA

Looks sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timbbuc2

Well done, it is fun working on them.
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Yellow71Cuda

303 Mopar

Gorgeous!  Get out and drive it!  And take videos!  :banana:

AAR#2

Congratulations Buddy!
You and I have had countless talks, comparing original photos, deciding where to go for ???, how to ???, whats correct for ???. . . I have enjoyed your friendship and help over the years. I'll look forward to the day we get these cars in the same setting.

Have a blast with her!

. . . and you still have to help me get finished, your 5 years makes me feel like a chump when I'm approaching 11 . . .

Shane Kelley

Awesome.  :ohyeah: My favorite car and color combination. That looks exactly like the one from my hometown in the early 80's. Do you know any history on the car?

82firebird

Congratulations! Please post more pictures, and enjoy it! What's next?  :cooldance: