Main Menu

Brad's second '70 'Cuda and first and last restoration project

Started by usraptor, February 07, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Got a call from my best friend who works at the body shop and he informed me the "Cuda is done!   :banana:  Can we say EXCITED!  I can't wait to see it.  Going down to the body shop first thing in the AM to see it and take some pics!   :ohyeah: :veryexcited: :cooldance:

J-Code Jeni

:veryexcited: :cooldance: :woohoo: so excited for you!!! Sleeping may be tough tonight.  :D Please share pics of your new beauty tomorrow!!

Rev-It-Up

Oh I totally know this feeling!! This is awesome! Can't wait to see the pics.   :pixiepop:
Rev-It-Up

303 Mopar

usraptor

Well it's definitely a "black beauty," even with a layer of dust on it.  It's going to really shine after the "cut and buff!"  Can't wait to get it home next week so we can start final assembly.  :cooldance: :veryexcited:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

usraptor

Picked up the "Cuda from the body shop today.  Now final assembly can finally start.   :wrenching:  It shines so much now I can't wait to see it after we cut and buff it!
Waiting for my boys to get off work and come over and help unload her.  Here's a few pictures, dust and all.   

Cuda Cody

:veryexcited:  What a great feeling to have it all painted!!!!   :banana:  Looks really good too.   :1place:  Thanks for sharing the photos.   :burnout:

HP_Cuda

Looks nice!

Another side bonus to your color choice - no blackout needed on the rad support area.

:haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Tunis

Wow! Just, simply, WOW! Your Cuda looks fantastic! Great job so far! :bradsthumb: Keep them photos coming!

Rev-It-Up

Wow! Looks amazing! Congratulations. Now the fun begins!  :woohoo:
Rev-It-Up

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

RusTy/SE

That looks gorgeous, I would NOT get any sleep from the moment the 'Done' phone call occurred until... :Thud:

Congratulations!! :ohyeah:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

JS29

It look like the painter got good flow on the clear coat!!! do you know what brand of products they used?   :twothumbsup: