Main Menu

Challenger resto mod

Started by Shawndp, September 14, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shawndp

First post. Just figured out how to do it and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Shawn paradise from Fonda ny. Retired military and now a electrician. Just finished my challenger few weeks ago with new G3hemi drive train and ton of custom stuff. I did everything except for redoing rear seat and gearing in rear end. All my albums are public on my FB page

303 Mopar

Welcome! Beautiful G3 Hemi Challenger!  I've been following your build in FB, amazing work!   :banana:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Shawndp    :welcome:  That's a sweeeeeet ride man!  Nice job.  :banana:

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Shawn!  I recognize that car from the calendar submissions  :yes:  Glad to have you on board! 
Rev-It-Up

Shawndp

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a little slow on forums trying to post and replying. Wow didn't realize anyone was following my build on FB other than people I knew

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! You put A lot of work in that one, I can appreciate all that metal repair.  :wrenching:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Nice car....could pass for a Chip Foose creation  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

Welcome aboard Shawn.   :wave:  Glad to see you made it here.

moparcar

@Shawndp    Nice car! How do you like the Magnum Force Transformer IFS?
Thanks, Wes

Roadman

Welcome man   :welcome:  Awesome build.    :banana:             :rebelflag"

Cudakiller70

nsmall

Welcome.  That's one flashy ride.  I bet you get noticed.  I like  the custom touches. 

Shawndp

I really like it. It handles great and everything fit pretty well. Had few problems along the way but everything is good. Handles and stops pretty much like a new car. I'd buy from Magnumforce again if I did another

mjb765

Nice work--good looking car!!