Main Menu

Custom decals installed

Started by dave73, June 15, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

Little different than the norm...

Cuda Cody

:inlove:  LOVE the flag on the top.   :yessir:  Subtle, but cool.  Nicely done.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

I'm thinking the side would look good as a T/A or RT stripe with the 512 worked in.  Need more side stripe.   :alan2cents:

6bblgt

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 15, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
I'm thinking the side would look good as a T/A or RT stripe with the 512 worked in.  Need more side stripe.   :alan2cents:

there is a T/A style side stripe on it  :rubeyes:

Brads70

dave73

Thanks guys. Definitely looks better in pictures than in person because of the dust I got in the paint on the roof. My moronic self thought it'd be a good idea to close the garage door when the paint was wet, live and learn there. Oh well, paint will be stripped and made glossy in the next few years by a pro. After trying to keep a satin finish clean and all the imperfections from a garage paint job, I hate it. I already had the stripes so figured I may as well us them. I'll go glossy in the future and then go matte on the stripes. But it does looks wicked in photos.

The t/a stripe is there, really hard to get a good picture of the contrast on the iphone. Stripe dimensions weren't perfect though, not sure what happened. The shop had no choice but to start the stripe about 6" from the front rather than .5" otherwise the thicknesses wouldn't match up at the door section. Oh well again, just going to drive the wheels of the sucker.

Cudakiller70

Very cool, never seen anything like that before, glad you did it! My first thought was of a stealth fighter  :vipermanhiding:

dave73

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on June 16, 2017, 08:16:49 AM
Very cool, never seen anything like that before, glad you did it! My first thought was of a stealth fighter  :vipermanhiding:

Thanks. That was the plan, I don't want anything that someone else has!

Sleepychallenger

couldn't see the TA stripe till you said it was there. when I went back to the pic and looked harder I could see it. pretty dang bad ass.

CudaMoparRay

This looks like a great idea for a '71 "Ghosted" billboard call out decal for someone like me who has some issue with the "massive" rear coverage of a contrasting one.
I am torn between just leaving it out like 90% did originally in '71 or putting one on like most seem to do today.
It seems that most Mopar lovers, back in the day, thought it a bit too much (gaudy)
At-any-rate your idea has interesting merit, thanks

Mickm

Very cool idea and well executed! :twothumbsup:

Cheers!
Mickm

70/6chall

Really nice!! Gives it that stealth look. Knowing its one of a kind would work for me.    Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

Went back and looked and I can see the T/A Stripe in the photo now.   :banana: