Main Menu

4 speed hump

Started by GoMangoBoys, March 21, 2020, 06:57:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I found out that there is a second bracket for the 4-speed console.  I bought it from Summit this week.  Now I need to know where it goes. Please advise.
Thank you.

RUNCHARGER

On the front of the hump, you can place it with the console of course.
Sheldon

GoMangoBoys

I am now trying to place the rear bracket for the center console.  I have positioned it so that the rear of the console is centered left to right in the car.  That prompted me to measure the front of the console for left to right centering.  Based on the position of my front console bracket, the front of the console is not centered in the car.  It is about 24" from the driver's side and about 27" from the passenger side.  Does this sound reasonably correct?
Thanks

70 Challenger Lover

Mine are both fairly centered. While I reattached the hump, the brackets themselves never moved. All measurements at from the edge of the floor where it attaches to the lower cowl.

GoMangoBoys

@70 Challenger Lover.  Could I trouble you to give me the location of the console bracket with the tape in this location? Thank you.

76orangewagon

If you want to swing by and get some measurements off my Cuda, I'm about 1.5 miles from Summit

70 Challenger Lover

Try this. It's from the passenger side.

70 Challenger Lover

Second picture is the front mount. First picture is the back mount.