Main Menu

73 taillights

Started by Barracuda blake, December 08, 2018, 01:59:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Barracuda blake

Anyone have any pictures of how the 73 taillights mount into place?

73_Cuda_4_Me

Maybe this will help?
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

There's four "clip-in" studs per light. These kind of slide in the large hole. and take acorn nuts
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Rich G.

Should have 4 stud clips that lock in the tail panel and the light goes on them with the acorn nuts as mentioned. I don't know if the studs are available but I'm missing a couple also.

Barracuda blake

I'm going on the hunt monday for the studs if I find them I'll let you know where

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site Blake , I used to drive through Whitecourt 2-4 times/ week in another life  :twothumbsup:

Barracuda blake

Oh yeah lol not much is happening here much these days with the price of oil ahah

CudaMoparRay

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 08, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
Welcome to the site Blake , I used to drive through Whitecourt 2-4 times/ week in another life  :twothumbsup:
I stopped there once at a place called Sherk's RV Park. Run by a couple of nice ladies.

Welcome to the site  :wave:

Shipping costs are going to kill you Blake...to get parts way up there. :bricks:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

nsmall

@Barracuda blake I have a 73 Cuda, let me know if you want some pics.  Welcome to the site and let us know if you need help.   :bradsthumb:

Barracuda blake

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario, Blake and good luck with your parts quest. There've been several threads on here about sourcing hardware and there are suppliers who carry an amazing collection, so hopefully you'll find the stuff.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"