Main Menu

71 cuda taillight outer bezel fitting issues

Started by realn96, June 17, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

realn96

I know its a little hard to tell now that I look at the pictures. The scrapes kind of take your eye off the issue.I know I need to respray them again,so try and over look that!

Shane Kelley

That does suck having to deal with that. From what I can see in the pictures I think you will be fine once you re spray the bezels. Once the car is all together the focus won't be so strong on that area. Nobody but you will see any issue there.

Claudia

:iagree: with Shane . . . from what I can see in the pictures . . . I think you would be fine.  If it does still bother you to the point that you want to address it . . . since you are planning to repaint anyway, maybe at this point you can grind off some of the four long straight sides on the tail panel openings to get the bezel to sit the rest of the way down?

realn96

I actually started doing that first before I did anything else cluadia. I was thinking the same thing as you guys. Once it's in no one will pickup on it. I was hoping you guys would say that..  thanks for your advise guys! I needed to get other opinions, and you guys owning one of theses cars goes far with me.  :drinkingbud:

Claudia