Main Menu

AAR Spoiler

Started by gzig5, August 27, 2020, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

I'd like to add a AAR spoiler to my car and would like to know if there are any brands or vendors to avoid?  I have seen various quality fiberglass and what may be poly versions but don't know what fits and quality of them. 

Brads70

I'd check Roseville first ( We as members get a discount)  , then Dales Cuda shop which does seem to be much cheaper but out of stock ?

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/?s=aar+spoiler&product_cat=0&post_type=product

https://www.dalescudashop.com/aarrearspoiler.html

gzig5

I will keep Roseville in mind, I'm sure they carry a quality product.  I'm placing another big order for sheet metal with them this week, but the spoiler can wait.  At this point I was just trying to identify brands or vendors to pay attention to in the future.

anlauto

Member @69BFan has taken over for Dale's Cuda shop. Richard will know the scope on the AAR spoilers for sure.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

If your concern is correctness, then the ABS plastic spoiler will be your best bet.  A cheaper alternative is the fiberglass version.  Just be sure that your getting what your searching for.    The ABS plastic style spoilers will be more dollars.  We can provide either style for those who are looking at the different options.  At the current time, we probably have eight to ten of the fiberglass style units in stock and are waiting on some of the ABS style spoilers. 

You can reach out for me or one of your preferred DCS vendors to purchase the spoilers.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

gzig5

Thanks for the additional intel.  I'm not worried about correctness.  But I do want one that fits well and isn't going to warp or look goofy in a couple years.

Haney

Quote from: 69BFan on August 30, 2020, 09:32:52 AM
If your concern is correctness, then the ABS plastic spoiler will be your best bet.  A cheaper alternative is the fiberglass version.  Just be sure that your getting what your searching for.    The ABS plastic style spoilers will be more dollars.  We can provide either style for those who are looking at the different options.  At the current time, we probably have eight to ten of the fiberglass style units in stock and are waiting on some of the ABS style spoilers. 

You can reach out for me or one of your preferred DCS vendors to purchase the spoilers.

Are the ABS spoilers back in stock yet?

69BFan

@Haney , they are available at the current time with the correct hardware.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.