Main Menu

Auto City Glass

Started by ChallengerHK, February 14, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ChallengerHK

Does anyone have experience with Auto City Glass products?

Cuda Cody

I've only used the AMD glass and over the years they have made it a lot better.  Originally it was pretty average at best, but now it's really good.

What are you looking at with Auto City Glass?  Do they make E-Body glass and what's the price?

anlauto

Second vote for AMD glass, I use it a lot. :ohyeah: :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ChallengerHK

Auto City is the only place I can find that offers a) glass in a gray tint which is b) sold in complete sets. I've found a few places that offer gray-tinted glass, but they only offer a few pieces.

Cuda Cody

How's the prices?

Quote from: ChallengerHK on February 14, 2017, 07:58:19 AM
Auto City is the only place I can find that offers a) glass in a gray tint which is b) sold in complete sets. I've found a few places that offer gray-tinted glass, but they only offer a few pieces.

ChallengerHK

$750 for 6 pieces, plus shipping.

Cuda Cody

That's a bit less then AMD.  I thought the AMD was in the $1,200 range after shipping?   Please let us know if you try it out and what your thoughts are on it!

Quote from: ChallengerHK on February 14, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
$750 for 6 pieces, plus shipping.

ChallengerHK

Wilco. Worst case scenario, if I can't find anyone who's used them, I'll order a quarter glass and side glass and have Tony compare them.