Main Menu

Body Shop

Started by moparpapa, October 23, 2021, 08:55:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

moparpapa

I am desperately seeking any advise/suggestions/recommendations for reputable restoration shops/body shops in Virginia.  I don't mind travelling for the right spot but would most prefer something in the Richmond/Fredericksburg area so that I can check on the project regularly.  I know about the television shop in Norfolk but I just can't do a blank check project.  Working on a 70 Challenger that needs extensive body work.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

anlauto

If your Challenger needs "extensive" body work, meaning rust repair.....then why not consider sending the shell to the AMD installation center ? https://www.amdinstallation.com/
That way with 100% of the metal work finished, it won't be so hard to find a shop to do the finish work and paint. A lot of body shops seem to shy away from rust repair these days for lack of experience :alan2cents:

Of course, this is only if you're going to do the dis-assembly and re-assembly yourself I guess... ::)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration