Main Menu

Bucket seat bracket

Started by Filthy Filbert, August 16, 2021, 11:31:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Filthy Filbert

Can someone show me what their bucket seat brackets look like, where mounted, and how many there should be?   

I ordered a bunch of metal from Stephen's performance and picked it up at the nats last weekend.   My order included left and right front floor pans.   In the box that the rear wheel house came in, was a baggie with 2 squares with dimples in them.  No clue what they are, but my guess is that they're bucket seat brackets for the floor pans.   However, I only received 2.

The full floor description says "includes bucket seat brackets" but there's no mention of them on the half-pan listings. 

Just looking to see if these strange pieces are the brackets, and if so, how many should I have, and whether or not I need to contact Stephen's because I only got 2 when I should have had 4 or 8...

headejm

Post a photo of the bracket you are asking about.  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Yup, post a photo of the bracket and I'm sure we can help.

Filthy Filbert

Here's a screenshot of the full floor pan.   Highlighted is the 'bucket seat bracket' comment

Filthy Filbert

Half floor pan makes no comment of said brackets

Filthy Filbert

Picture of mystery package that was in the box with my rear wheelhouse, A pillars, trunk gutters, etc.   (Box was marked B-body, but was marked out, and was quite tattered; indicating an obvious repackaging.)

So....  What is this?   Is this extra? Or is this said 'bucket seat bracket' and I'm missing a package?   Or should there be 8 of these per car, 4 per seat and I'm missing 3 packages?

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Filthy Filbert

Perfect.   Thanks.   Seems I need 2 more then.  I'd look at mine but..   someone replaced the crusty floors with flat sheet, pop rivets, and caulk at some point

Claudia

Agreed . . . you should have a total of four of those brackets to mount the front bucket seats.
Attached picture should help.