Main Menu

Dynacorn 6000WT

Started by twmotox, December 15, 2022, 07:07:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

twmotox

Does anyone know of a person or supplier that has a dynacorn 6000wt trunk assembly for sale? I haven't had any luck finding one. Dynacorn said they are out and don't have an eta on when anymore will be there. Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas

anlauto

They've been out of stock on those for awhile  :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Golden Leaf in Canada apparently has one in stock.  Can't imagine what the shipping to Florida would be. I heard that Dynacorn is "expecting" them sometime in February 2023.

https://www.goldenleafautomotive.com/#/Item/6000WT

BIGSHCLUNK

My experience w aftermarket parts is this.... if there's "one left"... theres a reason  :notsure:

Cuda_mark

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on December 15, 2022, 09:18:12 AM
My expwerience w aftermarket parts is this.... if there's "one left"... theres a reason  :notsure:

I agree...Same goes for some of the NOS parts you come across. The reason they are still around is that there was something wrong with them. I bought an NOS fender and the headlight bucket was spot welded in wrong. Back in the day, they probably just put it back on the shelf when they realized that.

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on December 15, 2022, 08:13:13 AM
Golden Leaf in Canada apparently has one in stock.  Can't imagine what the shipping to Florida would be. I heard that Dynacorn is "expecting" them sometime in February 2023.

https://www.goldenleafautomotive.com/#/Item/6000WT

That's reserved for Canadian customers only, we got more rust then you  :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

The shop that did my car bought one from Golden Leaf, when they had a few, to keep as stock. I think it was cheaper in 2021.

twmotox

Thanks for all the replys. The guy at dynacorn seemed optimistic that they would be producing more so I guess I will stay hopeful lol. I just know that even though its a lot of money it will save time and money in the long run, but if I have to buy the individual pieces I guess it will just have to be that way. Thanks again for the help.