Main Menu

Emblem under the trunk lock?

Started by Ohiowoodchuck, March 06, 2022, 09:05:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Ohiowoodchuck

I put the Barracuda and by Plymouth emblem on the left side but there's two holes for some sort of emblem under the trunk lock cylinder. Any ideas.

anlauto

Nothing from the factory ever went there. It's likely a tag from the selling dealership  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Ohiowoodchuck

Great. I should of filled the holes in. Anyway to track down the dealership.

MoparCarGuy

The original window sticker has the dealer name, address, and Dealer Code a.k.a. Account Number. The Chrysler Corporation's Warranty and Limitation of Liability card also has the Selling Dealer's Name, Account Number, and City with State. Without some original paperwork from the original dealer, you would have to track down previous owners to determine where it was sold.
There are repro dealership decals available for a variety of dealers which might cover the holes but I have not seen reproduction dealership metal emblems with the two screw holes. Maybe a decal close to your area is available. Link to decals: https://ecs-automotive-concepts.myshopify.com/collections/mopar-decals/products/plymouth-dealership-bumper-decal