Main Menu

Go Wings

Started by Chaos-N-Mayhem, October 23, 2019, 06:03:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chaos-N-Mayhem

It's been over 20 years since I bought my last Go Wing. I got it from First Place up at the Nationals one year. It had a nice heavy feel, a correct looking texture and finish, and I think aluminium pedestal feet? However since that time there now seems to be dozens of places selling the and many differences. Anyone keep up with who it making the best on out there now?

Cuda Cody

Contact Dave at Roseville, he will know.

Chaos-N-Mayhem

Of course! I am awaiting a callback from Roseville on a different item and will ask while on with them. But also wanted to get feedback from the e-bodies.org fam for opinions/insights as I Am not a wing experts.

Spikedog08

I vote to leave it off . . not a fan.   :alan2cents:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HEMICUDA

Absolutely talk to Dave at Roseville. 

First Place Auto Parts had the best and most accurate wings on the market.  Since Fritz's passing a few years back, First Place and all their tooling were sold to Trim Parts and I can not comment on the quality or accuracy of their current offering of wings.

69BFan

One of our customers was needing one for a car in his shop.  I ordered him one from Trim Parts and they were out of the stanchions.  Being that he was needing the part to sell the car, he purchased one of the lower priced alternatives.  Then the Trim Parts  piece shows up. 

The difference between the two pieces is considerable.  For the extra dollars, choose the FPAP piece.  Ask your preferred vendor who the manufacture is to determine the quality of the piece. 
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.