Main Menu

Mystery bracket

Started by Dakota, September 07, 2020, 05:09:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Where does this thing go?  I believe it's from the front grille area. 

I think I asked about this once before but couldn't find the post, so my apologies for the repeat if you answered before. 


It looks like '71 Challenger.

There should be 2 — they attach to the black plastic tabs on the back of the grille (the tabs are often broken/missing)


I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration