Main Menu

New 70 grill from B/E & A Restorations

Started by gaddied, January 19, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gaddied

O M G ! Just received the 70 grill from Mike. He is a true artist , it is plan perfect !!
After looking at my old grill and then looking at his all I can say is WOW !!
THANK YOU Mike .

Cuda Cody

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I have an argent one on my shelf right now for a customer's car and I put one in my AAR as well. A nice product, too bad they'll never be produced again. :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gaddied

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 19, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Lets see a photo!!!   :takepicture:
I put back in the box for now. Sometime this weekend I will take some photos .

Cuda Cody

You're making me think I should buy one from Mike.  How are his different from the others being produced now?

MoparDave

Mikes grilles are really nice and once they are gone they are gone. other than that it will be the goodmark unpainted piece. I would suggest anyone on the fence or in need contact @HEMICUDA to see what he has left. This is definitely one of those parts that as I said already wont be reproduced to this level again.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

HEMICUDA

Quote from: MoparDave on January 20, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
Mikes grilles are really nice and once they are gone they are gone. other than that it will be the goodmark unpainted piece. I would suggest anyone on the fence or in need contact @HEMICUDA to see what he has left. This is definitely one of those parts that as I said already wont be reproduced to this level again.

Thx for that David, you would know, you've sold many of them for me. :worship:

VCODE

I have Mike's Grilles on Both Hawaii Cudas.
Looking good :ohyeah:
OB