Main Menu

Random “Is there a way”

Started by Rdchallenger, November 17, 2019, 04:39:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

Dumb question that I may get flack for, but has anyone seen this done or is there even a way to do it?

Somehow take the '70 style Challenger headlight bezels and make them work on a later year '72-'74 Challenger's header panel? Only asking this because I love the stainless trim on the fenders of the 70 and think it would look good incorporated on the later year with stainless hood trim instead of body color.

The cold from winter is already making my mind think crazy things 😂

dodj

While virtually nothing is impossible, it would be very difficult to fit those bezels to the 72-4 header panel.
Could perhaps cut the leading edge fender trim off the bezel and fit that to the header panel?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

6bblgt

Rdchallenger

Quote from: dodj on November 17, 2019, 06:11:07 PM
While virtually nothing is impossible, it would be very difficult to fit those bezels to the 72-4 header panel.
Could perhaps cut the leading edge fender trim off the bezel and fit that to the header panel?

That was certainly my first thought. Find a broken up set cheap on eBay and do some playing with them.