Main Menu

72 340 4spd chally

Started by Moparman82, April 18, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

Just throwing this up for a guy I met, car is in central Nebraska.  It is a 1972 challenger, 340 4spd, numbers matching drivetrain.  He just dumped about $1200 into it to make it running and driving.  But it will need lower quarters and floors.  Not sure about the rest, I never got a chance to really look over the car.  I know it does have small hail dings also (blow up the pics and you will see). He told me he needs $8200 for it.  His name is Carson, give him a call or text at (3zero8) 6two7-eight7three8
Tell him you got his number from scott in omaha
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

https://grandisland.craigslist.org/cto/6091938318.html

And here:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/72-challenger-opinions/1538/

It looks like a really cool car!  I'm going to try and call him tonight when I get home from work.  It's a long shot that I can get the car with how much I have going on and the distance, but you never know.   :D

Moparman82

Keep me posted CODY, it's a couple hours from me, but if u come with a plan to come get it, i could park it in my garage til u can come out, I have the extra space
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

Thanks buddy!   :slapme5:

Quote from: Moparman82 on April 18, 2017, 02:26:27 PM
Keep me posted CODY, it's a couple hours from me, but if u come with a plan to come get it, i could park it in my garage til I can come out, I have the extra space

RUNCHARGER

That looks like a pretty good car.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Very cool of you Scott.

Go get it Cody as it seems like a real deal for the $$$.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Burdar's car drives me crazy...I love seeing these post 70-71 cars restored properly.....
This one is a great candidate being Hemi orange, white top interior and a FOUR SPEED !
Upside down or not, she deserves to be restored :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I think if a guy could do his own work (high quality work), you would be okay on it. If it was near me I think I would already own it. I too would love to see it done properly, we'll see more and more of the 2-3-4 cars done right I predict. 4 speed is a big deal, colour is a big deal too.
Sheldon