Main Menu

Under hood blackout on ta challenger

Started by Harley, June 09, 2020, 07:35:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

@Cuda Cody these excellent pictures that member Floyd has posted or this entire thread, needs to be put into our reference section  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mrbill426

I agree  :iagree:

@RusTy/SE  and @Floyd thanks for those :twothumbsup:

Are these blackout areas the same on all E-bodies?  I don't recall having any along the edges of the fenders where they bolt up, or across the top of the cowl and solid below the windshield  :thinking:

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2020, 06:44:37 AM
@Cuda Cody these excellent pictures that member Floyd has posted or this entire thread, needs to be put into our reference section  :twothumbsup:

anlauto

Quote from: Mrbill426 on June 11, 2020, 06:56:26 AM

Are these blackout areas the same on all E-bodies?  I don't recall having any along the edges of the fenders where they bolt up, or across the top of the cowl and solid below the windshield  :thinking:

The fender black-out is for T/A Challengers only, upper cowl was 70 E Bodies only...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mrbill426

Got it, thanks  :bigthumb:
How about the area under those plastic screens on the cowl, is that left body color?

Quote from: anlauto on June 11, 2020, 07:33:28 AM
Quote from: Mrbill426 on June 11, 2020, 06:56:26 AM

The fender black-out is for T/A Challengers only, upper cowl was 70 E Bodies only...

Harley

Thanks Floyd!!  Very helpful and much appreciated!