hot_post in Anyone going to the Moparty? in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) Author Topic: Anyone going to the Moparty?  (Read 6447 times)

Offline 71383bee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Block
    • Share Post
xx in Anyone going to the Moparty? in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
Re: Anyone going to the Moparty?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2021, 08:02:36 PM »
Totally understand regarding the long haul.

For now I plan on taking my time to there on Friday. Once through Chicago on the tollway Iíll cut off and take us 41 south for a good chunk of the trip. Itís mostly 4 lanes with some slow downs in the towns. Going to hit the road around 8:30am.

I may trailer it and haul with my pilot. Havenít decided. I hauled it here from MN and it worked great. It will be a game time decision. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

Online JH27N0B

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Six Pack
  • index in Anyone going to the Moparty? in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
    • Share Post
xx in Anyone going to the Moparty? in Car Shows, Events, and Races (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS)
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2021, 11:06:44 AM »
Starts one week from today!
Things were already looking sketchy with my trailer plans and between trying to figure out that and being in the middle of purchasing another car out of state, the stress was getting to me affecting my sleep and stomach, so I resigned myself to the fact I wasnít going to get my T/A down there for the Mr Norms tribute itís registered to be in.  :crying:
If anyone is passing through here there and back with empty space in a trailer let me know, otherwise Iíll just tag along with some friends like last year, Iíll be hanging out with them one of whom has a green pro street 71 Charger with I hate gm license plates and the other with either his 69 pro street cuda with a hemi or his swinger with a 360.
Iíll bring a car next year, buying a trailer is my 2022 resolution, after getting burned this year on promises of a trailer I can borrow!
Hope to meet some of you there!

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2021, 11:06:44 AM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

xx
MOPARTY

Started by Cratos

3 Replies
Last post September 24, 2021, 02:53:17 PM
by JH27N0B
xx
Moparty Pictures

Started by JH27N0B

7 Replies
Last post September 27, 2021, 12:31:12 PM
by MOPAR MITCH