Main Menu

Anyone going to the Moparty?

Started by 71383bee, August 05, 2021, 09:35:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71383bee

Totally understand regarding the long haul.

For now I plan on taking my time to there on Friday. Once through Chicago on the tollway I'll cut off and take us 41 south for a good chunk of the trip. It's mostly 4 lanes with some slow downs in the towns. Going to hit the road around 8:30am.

I may trailer it and haul with my pilot. Haven't decided. I hauled it here from MN and it worked great. It will be a game time decision. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

JH27N0B

Starts one week from today!
Things were already looking sketchy with my trailer plans and between trying to figure out that and being in the middle of purchasing another car out of state, the stress was getting to me affecting my sleep and stomach, so I resigned myself to the fact I wasn't going to get my T/A down there for the Mr Norms tribute it's registered to be in.  :crying:
If anyone is passing through here there and back with empty space in a trailer let me know, otherwise I'll just tag along with some friends like last year, I'll be hanging out with them one of whom has a green pro street 71 Charger with I hate gm license plates and the other with either his 69 pro street cuda with a hemi or his swinger with a 360.
I'll bring a car next year, buying a trailer is my 2022 resolution, after getting burned this year on promises of a trailer I can borrow!
Hope to meet some of you there!