Main Menu

Florida Mopar Association show Nov 10-11Th

Started by Cratos, July 03, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cratos

Our show at the Florida horse park is Nov 10-11th don will be there again this year. Last year being a new location caused some confusion.  Since the horse parks west address was wrong (it was the address we were given to use) we are having a dinner Friday night and entertainment (you must pre-register for it so we know how much food we need) FDOT is working on getting the entrance paved for the park so that is a PLUS. We hope to see you there!

http://floridamoparassociation.com/

Cuda Cody

For those of us that can't make it, please  :takepicture: post a few photos of the show when it's done.   :banana:

ToxicWolf

I know some people going. Not sure my car will be ready.  If anyone from here plans to go, please let me know.  :wave:

Moulin Cuda

Katfish

I'm going to try and make it again this year.

EB3-GranCoupe

I should be there.  Not sure about the Gran Coupe.  It needs some brake attention, but my time is limited.  :-[

CNUMB

I will be able to make it there on the 11th.. Look forward to meeting some of you guys..

Cratos

the road is in process of being paved! will be ready for the show !!!

Pentastarnut

I'll be there, without the 'Cuda  :bricks:, but maybe next year i'll have it ready  :deadhorse: I'm with Big Easy Mopars stop by for a Hurricane shot  :drinkingbud:

Cratos

Oh yeat looking forward to the Friday night party, with you guys doing the cooking, I know our party will be a big hit !! . I will be ready for a drink after all the set-up we have to do. I was hoping to have my 70 challenger ready but you know how body shops are  maybe for your battle ship show.
Can you PM me more info as you get it for that one so I can post it on our site for out members
( www.moparsofocala.com)
:wrenching:

Pentastarnut

Cratos, as soon as i get info on the 2019 show i'll send you the flyer :bigthumb:. i'll bet we get 300+ this year. harry

Cratos

Pentastarnut

i have that now, Holiday Inn 3630 Springhill Memorial Dr, South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446

Cratos