Main Menu

Indy swap meet

Started by GoMangoBoys, February 16, 2020, 07:51:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

Is anyone familiar with this swap meet in Indy coming up soon?  I am trying to decide if it will be worth a 5 hour drive each way.
Will there be e-body parts there too or is it all engine parts only?
http://www.indyheads.com/
Thanks

Cuda Cody

Is this the one that @MoparDave  sets up at and brings a ton of Mopar stuff?

CincyCuda

I feel it is worth it , but I am only 2 hours out, 5 hours might be a push..... It is two large buildings with a lot of new vendors and a large swap area. always a large turnout.

69BFan

For us, it is a little over 500 miles one way to make the trip.  We are vendors at the show and it is a very good show for us on the selling side.  Due to us selling, I never have the time to take off and walk the show.  It is not your typical show with cars and such, but basically a large indoor swap meet.  Most of the larger vendors set up at the show with the exception of Mega Parts.  You will have ABC/Moparts, AMD/Stepehens Performance, AMS/Herbs,  DMT, ECS, FDC, Joe Suchy, Kramer, Little Detroit, Right Stuff, TNT, ourselves and DCS along with others selling reproduction parts.  There will be a smaller number of guys selling NOS parts and good selection of guys selling used original and race parts. 

Due to the location, you will see some guys that do not come to either Carlisle or The Nats, but they come out to this show.  I know that this year, ACC will be delivering carpet to the vendors and a few more will be attending to deliver parts to their vendors as well.

The show is listed for Saturday and Sunday with Friday being setup day.  Saturday from the time the doors open to approximately 1:30 to 2:00, it is non stop with the aisles packed with people.  By 3:00 PM, the smaller vendors are taking their unsold items to the side doors to load up and head home.  Sunday is basically a ghost town and we use it to pack up as well till we can get the truck inside to load up.

I do know that we have customers come in from as far away as Florida and Canada to the show.  It seems that the crowd was down a bit last year.  Weather makes it hit or miss for some. 
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

MoparDave

Rosevillemoparts does the WPC swap meet in February only. We are not structured to do long weekend trips and gigs.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/