Main Menu

Last batch of pics from Moparty Chattanooga

Started by LinceCuda, May 12, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

LinceCuda

The pink AAR Cuda was member pinkAAR his name is Jay very nice guy caught him as I was leaving and he was loading up.

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Jay Bee

Thanks for the pictures and all the others from the other threads too.   :cheers: 

69BFan

Thanks to all who came out and supported the show.  I believe that the car count was 374 for the show on Saturday.  Turn out was up from last year as we had good weather for both the Friday night drags and the Saturday showing. 

With it being Mother's Day weekend, Good Guys in Nashville and the Farmington, NC show going on as well, it was a very good event.  I did not get to leave the vending spot, but I know that cars inside the arena was brought in from as far away as Louisiana, Virginia and Florida.  I know that spectators were there from Buffalo, NY and Maryland.

And unlike last year, the rain came in on Thursday night, so the Friday night drags filled the stands and the pits as the weather was clear and hot.  But it was 1968 all over again with the likes of the Super Stock Barracudas of Matt Hensley and Joe Teuton running a series of three match races.  Mike Buckle made a couple of passes and Herb McCandless was in the control tower talking about what went on back in the day.

The show has so much potential and the proceeds all goes to very worthwhile charity.  Thanks again to all who attended and contributed.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.